Blog Posts

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Doctor Who: 50th Anniversary Special

I'm proud to admit that I'm a nerd at heart and today is a very exciting day because it is the premier of the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special!! Ryan and I have been waiting months for today because we love Doctor Who and he has been missing from our life since we haven't had any new episodes to watch! And I'm even more excited because this episode is the return of David Tennant as the 10th Doctor and his love Rose Tyler!


I know there are many others out there that love Doctor Who as much as I do, so for all you Whovians, I've put together a special Doctor Who themed stocking stuffer list!

Doctor Who Stocking Stuffer Ideas:
Custom Embroidered Doctor Who Dalek Christmas Towel
Build Your Own Sonic Screwdriver (Over 80 combinations!)
Whovian Pencils
Doctor Who Sticky Notes
Doctor Who Socks
2014 Planner
 
Heat Changing TARDIS Coffee mug

I found all of these products on Think Geek and Etsy - they have tons of really great items that are all perfect stocking stuffers for your friends and family that love Doctor Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment