Blog Posts

Friday, November 15, 2013

Holiday Cards

I've always loved sending/receiving cards - in fact, my friends and I send each other cards and letters in the mail all the time. We call it Pen Pal Club! There is just something special and exciting about checking your mail and seeing something other than bills and coupons! Plus, I love stationery!


One of my favorite websites to order cards from is tinyprints and they have the cutest Christmas cards this year! They have tons of holiday cards to choose from and personalize! And best of all - they are reasonably priced! I wanted to share some of my favorites on their website for this year!










How adorable are these? There are so many to pick from - I have no idea which one I like best! But, I need to pick soon in order to get them in time to mail out for Christmas!

Tips for mailing Holiday cards:
1. If you are ordering holiday cards online, I would check to see how long it takes them to make, print, and ship to you. You want to make sure you get them in time to address and mail out your cards so they get to your recipients about a week or two before Christmas. Tinyprints can take anywhere from 2-8 business days to receive your order.
2. Make your recipient list before you order - you want to make sure you know how many cards to buy before you place your order!
3. If you are ordering cards that require a picture or multiple pictures, make sure you have a few choices to pick from. With tinyprints, some of the spaces for pictures are different than others, so you will want to make sure you have a few different options to decide which of your pictures look best with the card you picked out!
4. Once you have placed your order, make sure you pick up stamps! A few other optional tools to get would be good pens, a "licker", and return address labels.  Return address labels are easy to make on your computer using Microsoft Word and printing them out on label paper! You can even add cute holiday clip art to personalize them!
5. Once you get your holiday cards, set aside time to get your cards ready to mail out! If you don't have time to do it all in one sitting, plan out time a little each night leading up to the day you need to put them in the mailbox! It takes about 2-4 days for your cards to arrive at your recipient's houses, so depending on when you want them to arrive, make sure you give yourself that many days before to get them in the mail!

Hope you find some fantastic holiday cards to send to your family and friends! I know that holiday cards can be a tedious task, but I love getting them in the mail from my family and friends and displaying them in my house and I'm sure yours do too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment