Blog Posts

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Love List: Snuggle Up

Every Sunday I will share what is called a "Love List" which highlights some of my favorite things! A lot of these items are great gift ideas or just fun items to enjoy during the holidays!

With the cooler weather setting in, it makes me want to curl up with a cozy blanket, sip hot coffee, and watch movies or read a good book! So, this Sunday's theme is "Snuggle Up" which shares my favorite items to do just that with!

1. Faux Fur Blanket


Pottery Barn has the coziest blankets and when I saw this faux fur throw in their catalog, I fell in love! Typically I would go for their darker colored fur blankets, but Ryan and my bedroom is gray, so I loved this gray ombre one! It typically retails for $129, but it's on sale for $99 right now!

2. Diptyque Candle in Pomander

Diptyque is my favorite candle company! They are a little on the pricier end, but they smell amazing and have long burn periods! Pomander is one of my favorite scents that they carry and it is perfect for the fall/winter! According to Diptyque's website, Pomander is "a delicious orange studded with cloves and cinnamon, the spicy scent of winter." Sounds amazing right? It is!

3. Suede Slippers

I love these slippers from Target! I don't always like wearing slippers because my feet get hot, but when it's especially cold outside, these are the perfect slippers to wear around the house! They are super cozy and comfy! They are a little bit like Uggs slippers, but at an affordable price at $19.79 (on sale!).

4. Starbucks Christmas Blend Coffee

A little spicy, a little sweet, this coffee is the best for a delicious Christmas time cup of joe! The Starbucks Christmas Blend can be found in Starbucks stores and I've also seen it at Target! And most excitingly - they sell it for Keurig now!

5. 12 Days of Christmas Mug


What cup of coffee is complete without a Christmas mug? I adore this 12 Days of Christmas Mug found on the Rosanna website! Isn't it adorable? Only $18 and they even have an appetizer plate collection that matches!

So, this is my "Snuggle Up" Love List which includes all of the necessities to curl up, keep warm, and brave that frightful weather outside! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment